Sunday, 16 June 2013

✿ Review + Tutorial ~ Etude House : Blackhead Ghassoul Clay Sleeping Paste

Hello!

So this is going to be a update + review/tutorial post.
Yesterday my doggy, Bruno, just came back from the vet. He got his ears flushed and a small lump cut out... honestly I was pretty worried about the lump when it first appeared cause it was big and red, but the other day I thought it was going away, but daddy said to cut it out anyway in case it was something bad....

Now my doggy looks like the Pixars Lamp or Melman from Madagascar.
I am REALLY happy atm because ALL my exams are over for this semester anyways and I got all the prerequisites for the subjects I might want to do next year!

Anyways because of the Exams and other stuff, I have been really busy and I kinda have neglected my skin...So I have decided to do a Etude House : Blackhead Ghassoul Clay Sleeping Paste Review + Tutorial!

I am a HUGE fan of Etude House!
I absolutely love all their products even though i'm not allowed to use makeup (≧ ▽ ≦)
Here is My Review!



포어 타이트닝 에센스


Brand : Etude House
Name : Blackhead Ghassoul Clay Sleeping Paste
Made In Korea
Price : Around $12
Amount : 45ml


Product Info
Etude Houses' Black Head Ghassoul Sleeping Paste is a sleeping pack that cleans sebum to take cure of black heads.

Directions
Apply on forehead, nose and neck area and wash off with warm water.
- It has english instructions on one side :D



Recommended Use
Use 1-2 times a week.



Packaging
How did you like my gif? made it myself ~ (^ ω ^ *~)
The packaging is cute and its small, so it doesn't take up much space!

*I'm really proud of this gif. Made it myself!*

Texture
Its a thick paste thats' really smooth and easy to apply!
There aren't any lumps so it spreads easily on your skin.
It's Not Sticky o ( ) o
It feels slightly heavy. When you move your nose you can feel the paste on your skin.
Dries in a  reasonable amount of time :D i can't help but touch my nose to check if it's dry or not when i use it (. · _ ·.)....bad habit of mine...



Scent
It smells really nice; kinda like a clayish but earthy and refreshing smell.

Application
Using your finger, Apply sleeping paste on your nose [ or your forehead and your neck can you even get blackheads on your forehead and neck? i have no idea.. ]
Apply enough to cover required area.

Wait around 2 minutes for paste to dry Touch your nose! it feels really smooth!
Then go to sleep  ~( ˳ )~
excuse my camwhoring + messy hair + sleepy eyes....

                               

Wake up [- _ • ]
i got only a few hours sleep thanks to my doggy....poor thing. I think the plastic thing is really annoying him, so he keeps waking me up.....


                                  

Wash your face with warm water!


       

~DONE~
Results
i was going to have photos, but my phone's camera quality isn't that great...so you could'nt see much
Most of my black heads are gone! + My nose feels really smooth now ( ˘ ˘ )

Good:
~ You can Sleep while wearing the paste
~ Gets rid of most blackheads
~ Smells really nice
~ Easy and Smooth to Apply
~ Pretty Packaging
~ Leaves skin feeling smooth

Bad:
~ Doesn't get rid of ALL blackheads but then again what products are magical?
~ Slightly Heavy

Overall 
★★★★☆ 
I really love this product and I will buy more when I run out of it!
Only problem is occasionally when I wake up, some of the dried clay ends up on my pillow... probs because of how i sleep....
Otherwise I would recommend it for everyone to try!

comment and tell me what you think?

xoxo
Charrmyn

6 comments:

  1. I love your review! Thank you so much for the detailed review! I don't mind your camwhoring since you look beautiful! I hope for more reviews with Etude House products!

    P.S. I absolutely love etude house skincare products but I can't wear makeup...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, my first comment!(ღ ˘ ⌣ ˘ ღ)
      awww glad you like the review! I'll try and do some more reviews on the Etude House products I have, k?! [mayb I'll do one nxt week]
      dw if you can't wear makeup, you can still look pretty! I'm not really allowed to either! Mummy only lets me wear it if its for a special occasion + she always ends up doing it for me (≧◡≦)
      apparently if you don't use alot of makeup when your younger, you skin won't grow old, with wrinkles and such, as fast as those who do wear makeup?
      ily + thank youuuu ♥
      charmaineeeeeee

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the review! I've been wondering if this stuff works or not. :P And gaaahh~ You look soooo gorgeous and natural! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcomee~~!! don't worry, when I first bought it, I had no idea how I was suppose to use it! took me a while to figure out how it works (≖ω≖)
      ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ awww thank you for the comment!!! ily ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Ah my bestfriend just give me this product as a christmas gift and I really didn't know how to use it because the directions weren't really clear for me hahahaha so I searched on internet for someone who use the product and I found your blog (thanks for the review btw). Oh and you're really cute! And your skin looks so clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I agree!! I made the tutorial becuase it took me a while to figure out the directions,so I kinda assume some people would also get a little confused~
      no problem Karen!
      aww thank you!!(≧‿≦)
      xxox Charmaine

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ