Thursday, 29 August 2013

Liebster Award

hihi!!

I know I don't usually post on weekdays but--- Thank you itsjuddy for nominating me for Liebster award ♥(((╹◡╹๑)))♥
thannkk youu!!


The the Liebster Award is given to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers~
Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, beloved, kindest ect.

So whats the award?
~ You can make some new blogger friends
~ Gain more readers
It's kinda like the chain mail idea, but better (≧◡≦)

Rules
~ You must link back to the person who nominated you
~ You must pick 10 bloggers to nominated for the award [they have to have under 200      
    followers]
~ You must come up with 10 questions for you nominees to answer
~ You must go to their blogs and notify you nominated them!

Itsjuddy questions!
1.   What is the meaning behind your blogs' name/url?
Charrmyn is just one of the few nicknames my friends' gave me~
2.   What inspired you to start a blog?
Well I wanted a space where I could post my thoughts, ideas, some reviews and some OOTD's
3.   What kind of nail polish brand do you use/like/prefer?
My favourite nail polish brands are O.P.I and Etude House!
4.   If you could travel to any place, where would it be?
I want to travel the world! But if I had to pick one place I would go Korea [or maybe Japan (≧◡≦)]
5.   What type of music do you listen to?
hehe...I love to listen to K-Pop♥♥♥
6.   What do you fear the most?
Insects, being alone and anything that's scary/horror like
7.   If you could go back in time to change one thing about yourself or something, would 
      you? And if its' not too personal, what would it be?
Yeah ofc there are things which I feel I would want to change about my past, mainly some mistakes and wrong decisionsI have made, but truthfully I don't want to change my past because it has made me who I am today + right now I'm happy about life. I have supporting, encouraging beautiful friends and family, all with different personalities who are always there for me and I am doing things which I love.
8.   What kind of makeup do you put on before you leave the house?
ehh....I don't actually wear make up...the most I wear is lip gloss or lip balm + moisturiser
9.   Do you enjoy sweets? What are they?
I have the sweetest tooth ever! I'll eat any lolly and chocolate that tastes nice!!
My favourites are always changing, but at the moment I really love Twix!
10. What is your favourite drink?
I don't think I actually have a favourite drink... I really love chocolate milk and japanese green tea though!

My Nominees
Joyceeeeeee
Emily Marysia 
~ Mary
~ Mindy
~ Zellyn
~ Xiu
~ Bella
~ Michelle
~ phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com.au
~ mewmewmuse.blogspot.com.au

My Questions
1.  Instead of blogging right now, what should you actually be doing?
2.  What is your favourite food?
3.  What do like to do in your spare time?
4.  What is your favourite animal?
5.  Do you eat sweets? whats is your favourite sweet?
6.  Your favourite cosmetic brands?
7.  Favourite music and band/singer at the moment?
8.  If you could learn another language what would it be?
9.  What do you want to be in the future?
10.Are you looking forward to/excited for anything at the moment?  

have fun~~
xoxo
charmaineeee

16 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wellcomeee~~
      love your blog especially your OOTD's
      (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me ^^

    I answered your questions here http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-blogger-awards-part-2.html <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcomee!!!
      always love your reviews!!

      Delete
  3. *gasp* TWIX AND KPOP. <33333
    kaka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you also like??
      (๑╹◡╹๑)

      Delete
    2. major fan of kpop! and twix, but it gets too sweet sometimes lol ><

      Delete
  4. Omg I'm so happy you like Kpop too hehe! Thank you so much for the nomination Charmaine~ it's so sweet of you! ^-^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worrries em!!
      I really like your blog and your always so sweet and nice!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for nominating me, Charmaine~! I really appreciate it!!~ ^-^*
    I really wanna go to South Korea or Japan too I'm currently planning to go there after high school hehe. Both places are really nice for cosmetics and ofc KPOP *__* I'm really glad I found another kpop fan here haha I usually never see any here on blogspot! I think it's so weird to barely see any here :o but nvm I have you haha :3
    I really like chocolate too! Twix is so yummy *-* <3 I really like caramel sweets haha :)

    oh and btw, you can read my answers to your questions here:
    http://mymychen.blogspot.de/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html
    Thanks for nominating me again~! ^-^ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woot, another kpop fan i see :D lol *waves*

      Delete
    2. welcome!!
      What year of highschool are you in? I'm in yr 10.
      hehe CHOCOLATE + KPOP asdfghjkl;'
      *begs* omg please just be my blogger buddie now!

      @itsjudy
      haha! so cutee!!

      xoxo
      charmaine

      Delete
    3. OMG ME TOO ~! I think we're the same age
      ofc LET'S BE BLOGGER BUDDIES ; u ;
      we have so much in common >u<
      /throws hearts at you
      WOOH~

      Delete
    4. hehe YAY!~~**✿❀(。◕ˇ∀ˇ◕人)❀✿*
      join the group (≧◡≦)
      *air hugs*

      Delete
  6. helllo

    there pretty girl ! Wow such a nice blog !
    Dropping by and mind to Follow me on GFC and drop by
    my lovely blog !
    Love to be friends

    Dressabelleballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi!!
      kk I'll check out your blog (^ ▽ ^)
      xoxo
      charmaineeeee

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ