Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Liebster Award II

hihi~

So I kinda just found out I got nominated for a Liebster Award~  (((╹◡╹๑)))
Thank you!!! to the super pretty Shin for nominating me ♥♥♥


The the Liebster Award is given to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers~
Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, beloved, kindest ect.


So whats the award?
~ You can make some new blogger friends
~ Gain more readers
It's kinda like the chain mail idea, but better (≧◡≦)

Rules
~ You must link back to the person who nominated you
~ You must pick 10 bloggers to nominated for the award [they have to have under 200    
    followers]
~ You must come up with 10 questions for you nominees to answer
~ You must go to their blogs and notify you nominated them!

Shins' Questions
1.  What's your favourite place to shop at? 
umm...for clothes I like to shop at H&M, Forever New and online shops~ 
for skin care stuff my favourites are Etude House, The Face Shop and Tony Moly!!
2. What's your favourite current makeup trend your enjoying?
The natural look & the coloured eyeliner style~
3.  BB cream, CC cream or Foundation?
I don't actually use any of these...but from what I see, BB cream looks more natural than Foundation...so yeah...BB cream (≧◡≦)
4.  Favourite movie, drama or TV series?
I have to many to choose from!! but here's a few~ Innocent Man, City Hunter, Werewolf Boy, Hunger Games
5.  Do you have a must-have beauty item that you carry around with you where ever you go?
Moisturiser and Lip Balm
6.  Something you would like to change about yourself? (appearance, clothing style, makeup style etc)
My allergies and my weight....(_)...yeah I admit I need actually attempt to lose some weight....
7. Your favourite food to snack on?
Chocolate or anything that's yummy and sweet!!!
8.  Who/what is inspiring/influencing your fashion/makeup these days?
I don't actually know really, I just know that I need to start wearing more colourful clothing right now....
9.  If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
~ To do really well in my studies so I can get into a good Uni and get a good job + make my parents proud of me ( )
~ To be able to stay happy with my closest friends and family forever
~ To become Famous and able to meet and befriend Korean singers & actors
10.What's the song of the day for you?
Damaged Lady ~ Kara  

I'm still kinda new to blogging so I don't really know 10 other blogs to nominate..
Thank you Shin for nominating me~

Just a preview image of whats in my nxt blog post:
Beware the image might just cause you to scream and throw whatever your holding into the wall/window.

SINCE WHEN DID ILHOON HAVE ABS?!!! *dies*
When my new phone arrives I promise I'll post a tutorial kk?? 
[ take a guess on what kind of tutorial it will be o ( o) ]
Enjoy the rest of your week~~
xoxo
Charmaine

27 comments:

  1. Oh really cute blog dear, now I´m following you in GFC I hope your join to my firmoo giveaway!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ♥♥♥
      I'll check out the giveaway k?
      xoxo
      charmaine

      Delete
  2. he had abs?! *gasp*
    nice body though... lol *stares*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! WHEN IN THE WORLD??!!!
      omg EXO part II of Wolf just got released!!!
      DID YOU SEE IT???
      + OMG BtoB COMEBACK is APPARENTLY TODAY!!!!

      Delete
    2. + OMFG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyHjWXsvmbg

      Delete
    3. I SAW IT!! *dies* so good lookingggggggggggggggg ..exo...
      but like only like 5 out of the 12 appeared.... rofl, its ok, hahaha
      and yes! btob's performance, i saw just now >< kakaka

      Delete
    4. but, btob..i feel like the fit the..cheery and happy or like crazy type more than the dark concept.. lol
      idk

      Delete
    5. asdfghjkl; YES!!! Ikr I agree! They fit the cute, adorable , silly boy concept better than crazy freaky boys...omg Ilhoon scared the shit out of me in the teaser!!!
      OMG 5 more days till their Album release though!!!

      Delete
    6. LOL, his gaze is nice tho in the perf :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions ><
    I looked forward to Kara's new song Damaged Lady but I was a bit disappointing it wasn't as catchy as their other songs :(
    Maybe I have to listen to the song a few more times..
    But I have to say they had a pretty great music video and everyone was so pretty in it.

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem!!
      Thank you for nominating me (✿ ♥ ‿ ♥)
      I'm not a huge fan of Kara, but I started listening to Damaged Lady and after a while it got really catchy~
      sooo pretty!!! I love Hara's hair in the beginning!! I wanna know how to do it~~~

      Delete
  4. i dont use either BB or CC too ^^ but i have a feeling i will start using one soon haha. congrats on your award charmyn <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Shayneeee!!!! (◠‿◠✿)

      Delete
  5. OMFG ABS *Q*
    I didn't know his abs are sooo freaking nice asfhkjsf ; u ; omg at the first glance I thought it would be kris but then I noticed that his hair doesn't like at all likes kris hair LOL
    And it's hard to guess what will be in your next post but maybe something about abs LOL jks idk
    but a OOTD would be nice lol or a kpop album review???? lol
    But I love Etude House and Tony Moly a lot too. Their packages are super nice ♥ I like chocolate and sweets too! We should meet up someday and eat chocolate and caramel stuff and watch Kpop MV's? haha
    Maybe we should invite Judy too yay yay yay XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D!! CHOCOLATE AND KPOP?!
      i'm inviting myself :) LOL

      Delete
    2. haha!! lets just all fly to Korea (≧◡≦) Judy will be in charge of the food (◠‿◕✿)
      hehe you never know~~ lol no I'm not that weird that I'm going to write a whole post on guys' who just so happen to have abs!!
      IKR!! all the asian cosmetic packagings are soo adorable~~~
      we can all just start watching Lee Min Ho's new drama Heirs when it comes out (๑╹っ╹๑)
      ohh have you guys tried the new Cadbury Oreo choclate??

      Delete
    3. deal! LOL!
      i'm legal to go anywhere myself so its ok! ROFL
      u CAN write a post about a dude who just so hapens to have to abs..i APPROVE :D rofl

      i'm waiting for that drama :x
      watching some other ones now :)

      Delete
    4. haha you never know! mayb I'll just make one dedicated 2 u and mindy (◡ω◕✿)
      OMG DID YOU SEE THRILLER???? IT GOT RELEASED TODAY!!!!!

      Delete
    5. WELL THEN :)~
      i just watched it and i give it a ... 9/10. LOL idk, this concept of them hasn't grown onto me yet, i prefer them when they were performing WOW or something like that ... :)

      Delete
    6. haha dw I'm still suffering from the scare Ilhoon gave me! gosh that boy can act!
      I still prefer their less scary concepts~

      Delete
    7. LOL!
      BUT, he did pretty well in the mv, i give him props for that, haha

      Delete
    8. omg I LET's ALL FLY TO KOREA AFTER HIGH SCHOOL !! ; u ;
      Are we all the same age and grade? :O BTOB's Thriller MV is so creepy idek haha All those skulls lol
      BUT the song itself is nice tho :3
      Have you guys watch I hear your voice ? :O

      Delete
    9. I AGREE!!!
      I think Judy is a tiny bit older? hehe can call her 언니 now ~(◠‿◕✿)
      I have 2 more years of highschool left! I'm only yr 10 right now~
      Thriller is actually really really catchy! I forced my non-kpop-fan friend to watch it and she found it catchy :D
      havent watched it yet, apparently its really good??

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your award!

    I am following you back now =)

    and to answer your question about the foot mask, it's a little bit cold. Just like wearing a face sheet mask ^^

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!
      awww haha, but it looks really cool!!!
      I wanna try it, but....I don't know where to buy it....
      thank you~~~

      Delete
  7. Just wanted to say you have a beautiful blog and I really enjoyed reading the answers to your questions. I will be following you after I write this :) x x

    Introducinglexi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much!!!
      really appreciate the follow!!
      xoxo
      charmaine

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ