Tuesday, 1 October 2013

One Direction Take Me Home Tour Concert

29/09/13
"I wanna Stay Up All Night and Jump around until we see the sun" 


Hello!!!

This post is gonna be a photo/video-heavy post with just my experience on Sunday night at the One Direction "Take Me Home" concert!!!!
The videos are taking FOREVER to upload!! so I'll post this first and slowly keep updating it~ Follow my twitter for when I update the videos~
Had so much fun with Damsi, Christy and Aunty Anna (Christys' mum) + I pretty much went deaf and lost my voice~

Here are some photo's before we got to go into the Perth Arena.
Ryan told us to go super early because when he went to the Lady Gaga concert it was apparently "super packed".
We ended up standing in the rain for pretty much an hour....(≖△≖)...without an umbrella...






















Aunty Annas' Jacket got super soaked..used it as an umbrealla 
"I just want a photo of my wet shoes" ~ Christy 

They told us the doors would open at 6pm but they didn't open until 6:30pm...made us wait in the cold rain for another 30mins....
Check our bags and everything. They made us throw out any food or water/drinks we had...why? becuase they wanted to rip you off but making you buy their food and water instead!! oh well, at least the chips were hot and nice~


Had to take off my Jacket because it was soaked! it was soo cold!!!!










meet dumb and dumber ~(◠‿◕✿) [lol jks]

us being dumb and miming to Grease

OMG GUESS WHO OPENED THE SHOW???!!!
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!
They are an aussie boy-group and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

They were AMAZING and they had soo much energy, it was SOOO FUN!!!♥♥♥♥
My favourite guys are Callum and Luke!!!
here are some of their songs on youtube~


"I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth."

This one is my favourite!!! Heartbreak Girl:
My second favourite, this one is so beautiful~
Where You Are:
Out of My Limit:
Try Hard:

"Every night I almost call you,
Just to say it always will be you,
Wherever you are."
WARNING: TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME!!!! you might just go deaf   WILL go deaf from the screaming!
Wherever You Are

In love with 5 Seconds Of Summer now♥ After they opened the show there was a little break so..more photos!
Officially ready for this concert to start!  
ONE DIRECTION  ♥♥♥ ok seriously either Mute or put your sound on the lowest volume...there is ALOT of screaming...
"I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby let me be your last,
Your last first Kiss."
Had so much fun!!! went to sleep at 1am....ehehe...gotta catch up on some sleep now~
I'll do a review post next okkies?! Anyone else a fan of One Direction or 5 Seconds Of Summer?? xoxo Charmaineeeeeeee
http://instagram.com/p/e2iYBXASeQ/

25 comments:

  1. Awww I want to go to a concert too! The last time I've been to one is like 5 years ago. :(
    It looks like you had an amazing time there, even though it rained sooo much. I hope you didn't catch a cold. :S
    Greetings, Elina :)
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you should have gone!! It was really REALLY good!!!
      Still uploading videos for it, will update the post with videos soon.
      hehe It was my first concert!! :D
      not sick at all right now~ just a little sneezing but that's it~
      thx for the lovely comment Elina (≧◡≦)
      xxx Charmaineeeeeeeee

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, this looks so fun! *u* You guys look like you had an amazing time (minus the waiting in the rain, meh)! I've actually never been to a concert before, looks like I'm missing out on lifeee. T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha June~!!
      it was really fun [hehe yesh, minus the rainy part]
      It was my first concert~~ You should try and go to a concert one day! It'll be lots of fun!!!
      xxxxxxxx Charrrrrmaineeee

      Delete
  3. wow, looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
    your scarf is really nice.
    being in the rain...lol, must've felt fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Judy!!
      being in the rain would have been fun if it wasn't 9degrees with the cold wind blowing as well (≖‿≖)
      lol Judy...imagining you in the rain (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

      Delete
    2. i've actually been in the rain a few times.. it's not THAT bad... you know
      unless you get sick or something...or wet shoes.. ROFL

      Delete
    3. hahah being in the rain is actually kinda fun~
      but the wind was soo COLD!!! and i need new shoes...mine have holes in them now ;(

      Delete
    4. :(
      keds! i love wearing keds!! or like flats :)

      Delete
    5. oooh (≧ σ ≦) they kinda look like vans~!
      hehe might go shopping tomorrow~~ will look out for them!

      Delete
    6. i don't like vans :( they make my feet look big rofl

      Delete
    7. really?? I don't like converses bcause they are for LONG feet (≧ σ ≦)
      OMG I GOT MYSELF BOOTS TODAY!!! They were on sale!!!! was originally $35
      guess how much I got them for!!!!!!

      Delete
    8. $20/$30? lol
      i don't like converses either, i mean, they look good on some people but not me, hahaha
      what kind of boots?!

      Delete
    9. ankle boots~~
      haha nope!
      They were on a MASSIVE SALE SALE
      proudest shopping moment of my life seriously!!
      got them for $1!!!! will post them later~

      Delete
    10. ...are you serious?! that's like basically FREE... really?!?! gosh -__-
      put it up soon :)

      Delete
    11. legit serious!
      ikr!! dad was like "it must be cheap boots" but no, they were really nice!!!!
      will post it after a tony moly review~

      Delete
  4. I'm not a fan of One direction or 5 seconds of summer but the concert seems to be so crowded and fun >u<
    I think it was so rude that they threw away your food and drinks! ; o ;
    I bet the food there was hella expensive qq !! And I'm excited for your next review , I'm always waiting for that one post about Abs haha XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww~ hehe EXO and other K-pop groups are still WAY better than them (▰˘◡˘▰)
      aigoo they just wanted to rip us off!! They were selling chocolate bars for $4!!! WHAT EVEN?!
      the hot chips were ok though, $6.
      hehe will post the review soon~ that Post about abs....that will come as a surprise ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      xxxxx

      Delete
    2. did you say abs?! unf <3 rofl

      Delete
    3. bwhahaha Judy!!! that one word that just grabs your attention!!! (๑╹っ╹๑)

      Delete
    4. LOL. yes, yes it does :) hehe

      Delete
  5. Luuuuuuuckyyyyyy youuuu... ;( jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thx for the comment sweetie!!!!
      (≧◡≦) ♥

      Delete
  6. So you went to their concert too. Some of my friends went to and they were fangirling on instagram about it. ^.^ Glad you had a good time.

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha are you also from Perth?
      will check out your blog!~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ