Saturday, 16 November 2013

Versatile Blogger Award~

hihi~~

I recently got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Joyce and Judy~
Thank you lovelies!!!~~

So, the rules for this award are:

~Thank the person who nominated you.
~Include a link to their blog.
~Nominate 15 bloggers you've recently discovered. 
~Write down 7 facts about yourself.

7 random facts about me~~
  • I ♥ Chocolate!!! I basically eat at least 1 chocolate a day! tehehe A chocolate a day, keeps the doctor away~~~ [currently eating GODIVA chocolate while typing this post...] 
  • I have a list of places I want to travel to after Highschool. Japan, Korea, Europe, America ect....  
  • I love K-pop and Korean Dramas!!! [lol I think you guise kinda realised that already..]
  • I claim I'm chinese, but I'm Half Singaporean, Half Malaysian.....don't know what I would be called...Singaysian?? Malirorean??...pshh..basically I'm Chinese!!
  • I really love art and doing crafty things, but I'm not that great at it~
  • I get scared WAY to eaisly....[I will jump and run away if you scare me from behind or every pretend to throw a bug at me!]
  • atm my favourite K-pop groups are U-Kiss, Infinite, BtoB, Exo, F(x), 

Nominations~
lol sorry!! I only got 7...I'm still discovering blogs~

Tag yourself if you like!!~~ (≧‿≦) and tell me 7 random facts about you!

I'm gonna put a review post up 2morrow~
xxox Charmaineeeeee

20 comments:

  1. meep, thanks for nominating me, i'll do a post about it soon...rofl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tehehe (≧‿≦) I'll be waiting for it then!
      xoxox CHarmianeee

      Delete
  2. Eee I loove Infinite as well! *o* <33 And Kpop and Kdramas oh my. (Actually watching a drama at this moment, hohoh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥♥♥♥♥!!!! YAYAYA!!! *highfives*
      ohhh what drama?? I;m currently watching Heirs!!~~
      xxox Charmaineeeeee

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me, Charmaine! That's so cute >u< I love kdramas and kpop too haha I always thought you would be full chinese but basically you are chinese because they talk chinese in malaysia and singapore too :> I honestly always think you and Judy are vietnamese haha This is so weird :O But it's interesting to read your facts :D I already made a versatile award :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah no probs Mindy!~~
      bwahahah lolll!!~~ I'll add "being called vietnamese" to my list now ★~(◡ヮ◕✿)
      been called Korean and Japanese before, but your the first to think I'm vietnamese (≧‿≦)
      awww lol it's ok Mindy!!!
      xxoxoxx Charmianeeeeeee

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me <3

    I have already done that award a few times before.

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww no probs Yomi!!!
      aigoo!~ It's okkies then! lolll
      xxoxo Charmaineeee

      Delete
  6. Congratulations for the reward! and you have a nice blog :)

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha Thank you Emiri!~
      xx Charmainee

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment btw! :)
      I am following you now xx

      Delete
    3. no worries!!!
      I really loved your photos and that Ed Sheeran Quote~
      aww Thx Emiri♥
      xoxo Charmianeeee

      Delete
  7. singaysian, malirorean :D lol! you're so funny!
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks up to you* (ღ ˘ ⌣ ˘ ღ) I just got called funny (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧
      ahahahah lol thx for the cute comment Joyce!!~
      xxox Charmaineee

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award ♥ ! I can't believe you're a 98! I thought you were older.
    Looking forward to more posts from you!

    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mango~~
      ahahah lol!!! I think I need to wear more colourful clothes to look my age lol!!
      xxox Charmianeeee

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Ms. Charrmyn! Thank you for nominating me! Great to know about random facts about you. Take care and have a great day! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Airam!!!
      no problem! can't wait to see your random facts~
      xxox CHarmaineee

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ