Saturday, 23 August 2014

✿ Review ~ Skin 79 : Kick It Side - Look For Me Tint

Hey Girls!!~

omg Can I start off with "I AM CRYING?!?!"
basically Grandpa wanted to take my "aiyi" to the new stadium near his apartment.
And that studio happened to be where EXO is freaking performing!!!
ahsgdaksg why am I not with them in Singapore atm?!! Aiyi is horrible for teasing me like this!! (@@) I CAN'T EVEN FIND MYSELF AN EMOTICON TO EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS (/"≡ _ ≡)/

Anyways recently I discovered an online shop which sells korean beauty products, circle lens and more!
HanaVillage.com is a beauty store selling quality coloured lenses and top beauty brands in Asia. The brands they carry included KOJI, Skin79, Etude House, Nature Republic, Missha, Fujifilm,Geo Medical, ColourVue, Dueba, and many other well known beauty brands in Asia especially Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Based in Malaysia, they offer free worldwide delivery and excellent customer service. They carry more than thousand of products in store.

I personally found their customer service to be friendly and helpful. They replied fairly quickly to my emails and provided me with information relevant to my enquires~~

Skin 79 : Kick It Side - Look For Me Tint

Brand : Skin 79
Name :  Kick It Side
Look For Me Tint
Made In Korea
Price : $11.90
Amount : 3g


Product Info
Give lips a sheer colour and keep you lips soft and moist! Its' double layers effect of tint, rouge and gloss give you a transparent glowing and beautiful shine lips.



Packaging
It came wrapped up in a foam wrapping. So it had minimal dents or damage to the packaging~




Swatch
I was surprised at the texture of these tints!
I was expecting a more liquidly texture, but these tints had a hint of a lip-gloss texture, but not too much. The texture was smooth and easy to apply. The colours of the tint became darker and had a deeper colour over time.




Review




Cheer Up
A Tint provides a deep and clear colour persistency and vitality with one touch, and a glosser expresses the lips to be moist with a luster. A tint combined with a glosser that expresses various colours.
How to Apply : Apply proper quantity along lip-line with a tip like slightly patting.
Tip : Tinted colour will be changed more deep and clear over time, so be aware of amount.
My Review :
As I said before in the swatch I was surprised at the texture of the tint, though I still find it nice & smooth and not a yucky-sticky texture! :D The colour is a sweet girly pink and over time it does become a little bit of a deeper pink.
The tint lasts a long time and is nicely pigmented~
The tint is not exactly 100% waterproof, as in the slightly glossy top layer will come off if wiped/watered, but the actual colour tint lasts a long time on my lips! I had to use remover to take the actual colour off :D





Attention
A Tint provides a deep and clear colour persistency and vitality with one touch, and a glosser expresses the lips to be moist with a luster. A tint combined with a glosser that expresses various colours.
How to Apply : Apply proper quantity along lip-line with a tip like slightly patting.
Tip : Tinted colour will be changed more deep and clear over time, so be aware of amount.
My Review :
ahaha my review for this colour tint will be similar to my review of the "Cheep Up" Tint as they are the same tints, but different colours. 
The colour is not a "bright-popped-in-your-face-orange" but rather a more subtle, rich and deep orange. For me I found, overtime this tint began to look even nicer, because it started to look even more orangey~
Just like the "Cheer Up" tint, this tint lasts a long time and is nicely pigmented~
It is not exactly 100% waterproof, as in the slightly glossy top layer will come off if wiped/watered, but the actual colour tint lasts a long time on my lips! I had to use remover to take the actual colour off (≧‿≦)



*this review is 100% of my own honest opinion*

If you guys like any of these tints, you can find them here;

I'm not sure if you guys have realised, but I really love lip tints lol (◕ヮ◕)*: ・゚

Look forward to my new makeup tutorial which I will be posting next week~

xx Charmaine

3 comments:

  1. I feel you! If I missed out on a chanceto see EXO, I might even (lightly) bang my head on the wall. Hehe.

    The lip tints look gorgeous! They're so pigmented and I love the shades you chose. :)

    xoxo,
    Luisa
    http://lotsofgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw don't be sad, Charmaine! Maybe you will get a chance to see them another time soon! >.< ♥
    These tints look really nice on you! Especially the orange one but I really like them both on you! You're soo lucky to have flawless skin, your skin look really nice on these photos not a single pimple! I'm so jealous T__T

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was like "WHOAH, THOSE SWATCHES ARE BRIGHT. INSANELY PRETTY BUT BRIGHT" but I'm really glad they're more wearable than expected! I actually like 'tints' that are a bit thicker, since I find liquids too runny + they stain my fingers more than my lips/cheeks :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ