Thursday, 16 October 2014

Otaku Corner

こんにちは!
Kon'nichiwa~

So I've decided to add a new feature/type of post on my blog!
I'm naming it 

"Otaku Corner"



For those of you who don't know [ although actually only some of my friends realise this, none of them share the interest...hehe so I can't really talk to them about it ] but I am a huge Manga reader!
Ever since year 6, I've been reading Manga from the actual books, on my IPad and on my Phone~

I first started with the whole stereotypical "girly" favourite type of Manga, Shoujo (shōjo).
After that I began to move on to more drama/mystery manga, which I loved!
Then I found love, reading the horror/tragedy/mystery~
Nowadays I read a range of Genres and different styles (≧‿≦)



Don't be too shocked, but I've managed to read over 300 Manga so far...hehe including some one-shots!
but I'll be sharing some of my favourites and my thoughts on some Manga here!
I'll also probably add in some stuff about some anime that I've watched before (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

btw, I also need some Manga Recommendations!! I'm having a hard time trying to find Manga which are interesting, but I haven't read before!!



*not my gif/photos
I'll be posting my first proper Otaku Corner post tomorrow! look forward to it (◠‿◠✿)
xx Charmaine

13 comments:

  1. I don't have any recommendations, but I just felt the need to point out OH MAN I USED TO READ MANGA TOO. I used to read Chobits and the occasional Shonen Jump. Oh those were the good days in elementary school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS!!!!! ahaha I'm still reading them!~~~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I'm looking forward to these posts ^.^ I normally watch anime and don't read manga, but I recently started the Madoka Magica and Kazumi Magica series and they're good :3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! I'm super glad I have a reader whos interested!! thank you Sakura!!
      omg I watched Madoka Magica and I'm telling you!! I got emotional and cried at the ending (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) but tbh, in the anime, the witches dimesion thingys kinda freaked me out a little XD
      xx CHarmaine

      Delete
  3. SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAILOR MOON 4 LYF~ ♡♡♡
      "IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I WILL PUNISH YOU!!"

      Delete
  4. OMG CHARMAINE YES HAHAHAH DUDE OMG IM GOING TO BE EXPECTING DAILY POSTS ON THIS HAHAHA KIDDING, NO PRESSURE HAHAHAHA IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MAN HAHAHAH

    LINDALINDALINDA <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWHAHAHA YESSSS!!! LOL LINDAAA!!!
      YOU"RE SO INTO ANIME I HOPE I CAN PERSUE YOU TO TRY READING MANGA!!~~
      JUST READ IT ON YOUR PHONE!!XD
      LOVE YAA! <3

      Delete
  5. Oh sweetie I´m big fan of anime and manga too~
    I love it read manga is so relaxing and nice.
    I´m reading Kuroshitsuji if you are interested.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yay!! I'm glad we have the same interests Sakuranko! ♡
      hehe I actually watched the "live action show" (basically real-people movie) of Kuroshitsuji! It was pretty cool~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. Oh this is such a cool idea! I'm looking forward to your first post! As for recs, um until recently I've been reading shoujo so all I can recommend are those, like Shugo Chara and Kitchen Princess. Ha this is actually quite hard since you've read so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Nyxie!!
      OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE KITCHEN PRINCESS!! IT IS ALSO ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MANGAS!!!
      I CRIED WHILE READING IT!!! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING REALLY MADE ME EMOTIONAL~~ I THINK I'VE RE-READ IT AT LEAST 4 TIMES!! (I'll probs put it in my next Otaku Corner post! (◕‿◕✿) )
      heheh Shugo Chara is also such a good manga~~~
      there are so many good ones, I can't wait to see your opinions on some of the mangas that I decide to pick out :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  7. As someone who reads a lot of manga, I am looking forward to your future "Otaku Corner" posts! Like you, I started with reading shoujo when I was young but nowadays, I noticed that my taste has shifted quite a bit. Nowadays, I tend to read more historical or shounen mangas lol. Since you have read a lot of manga series, I'm not too sure of what to recommend but one of current favourite shoujos is Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii. It has a fantasy element to it and the anime adaptation was really good too!

    Snow Queen Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ