Thursday, 9 October 2014

✿ Review ~ Etude House : Kissful Tint Choux

hello dears!

The other day I discovered another Australia based Korean-cosmetics online shop! 
Style Story! #deepcoolvoice "Your Style || Your Story"
Based in Brisbane, Style Store is surprisingly not owned by an asian lady! "We aren’t Korean. We aren’t even Asian!" [ahaha I think I enjoyed myself a little much reading their blog...it was interesting and fun to read!]
Their aim is to bring more fun and innovative products, better than what you may find in David Jones and Myers, but for a fraction of the cost
note. Fraction of the cost. For those of you living in Australia you know what StyleStory means by that.  ¬) *insert smiles and rainbows* 
Anyways, SS provides Korean and Japanese cosmetics with are 100% genuine and are shipped directly from Korea and Japan.

(╹っ╹๑) but seriously! read their little blog page/intorduction, it's cute~

hehehe Etude House has regained my full love ♡ with this tint~


Etude house : Kissful Tint Choux

Brand : Etude House
Name :  Kissful Tint Choux
#01 Red Choux
#02 Strawberry Choux
Made In Korea
Amount : 4.2g


Product Info
Create natural looking, kissably soft lips with these gorgeous choux gel lip tints from Korean beauty favourite Etude House.
Gliding on softly, Kissful Tint Choux provides a moisturising glow that won’t crack or dry your lips.
Kissful Tint Choux do not feather or drip, instead providing a perfect consistency for creating gradient, ombre lips.


Packaging
The tints came in a super cute box that had the Style Story Band on it! I'm keeping this box #hoarder
The packaging of the tint is small and it can easily fit in your handbag.



Swatch
The colour of the tints matched up to their name.
I felt that the texture of the tint was like a normal water-based lip tint, mixed with a little gloss.
It was light weight and buildable!
ahaha I look a little tan in the photos~


Strawberry Choux


Red Choux


Overall 
(˘˘) I loved this tint!
unlike the previous tint from Etude House from my last review, the colour of this tint was fairly pigmented, buildable and it matched its name description nicely. You only need to use a small amount! [especially for the Red Choux! a little does a lot!]
The texture of the tint was of a normal water-based tint, mixed evenly with a sheer amount of gloss. I didn't find this tint to be thick-yucky-sticky at all, it glided on fairly nicely and evenly on my lips.
I think because of the sheer gloss part of the tint, the tint was moisturising and didn't dry out my lips.
My only little naggy-ish part about the tint would be the applicator. Once you unscrew the lid it's like a squeeze tube tip! I end up just either squeezing a little of the product on my finger and then putting it on my lips, or "the lazy n probably less hygienic way" i just squeeze the products directly on my lips lol (◕‿◕✿) 

*this review is 100% of my own honest opinion*

Have you tried this tint before? What did you think of it?
You can find it here at Style Story!

Don't Forget! 
WinterBlush x Charrmyn giveaway is ending this month! 
Don't forget to join! You could win $90 worth of Korean Cosmetics~

hmm..I'm thinking of doing a Halloween look for fun!~ not a tutorial, just a look XD
I'm thinking of creepy dollish look? hehe give me ideas!

love, Charmaine

24 comments:

  1. I have two of these tints, too and I love them a lot ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (. ♥ ‿ ♥.) hehe these tints are so nice~~
      thx for leaving me a comment Fraulein!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. I love it the fact that looks pretty natural.
    I can use this everyday~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The added slight gloss texture is also such a bonus to use it everyday! :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. now they have new packaging on kissful tint chou series...
    more cute and adorable. thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I had no idea at first that it was a repackaged product! XD
      you're welcome Maria~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Never tried, but package look so cute and tint itself gives a good pigmentation, I'll try one day
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Evelyn!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. Looks great on you, I like the tint of the strawberry one and the packaging is so cute!!!
    Thanks for the review xx

    honnetatemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thank you Elysee!!!
      You should totally try it out XD
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. totally looks good on you! ^^

    diansbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour is super pretty on you! ^_^

    januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouu, love how these look on you! (And it's ok, I keep makeup boxes too....I HAVE A GIANT BOX FOR MAKEUP BOXES; IT'S A PROBLEM ;-;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh thx Vanessa!
      YESSHH!! HIGHFIVE GURRRLL~~~ maybe we should just have a whole post dedicated to these boxes XD
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  9. So cute, I love the cute shades!!!! Looks really charming too!!! Etude House *0*


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etude house is always soo cuteee!~
      thx for commenting Emi!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  10. i never try that , but the liptint looks so simple to bring. Maybe next time i'll buy it .

    http://everythingaboutrinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the packaging makes it quite easy to carry everywhere!
      I'd recommend you to try it out!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  11. You look so sweet my Dear :)
    I love lip tint, will go hunt for the red 1. <3 <3

    With Love,
    Qoqo
    www.q00q00.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this stuff to death! could possibly be the best tint ive ever tried. i have the second color which is pink i believe, and it looks pretty much similar to your red one except more fuschia ish!! this is something thatd DEFINITELY repurchaseee

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one this product tangerine #04.. So natural and glossy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ