Saturday, 1 November 2014

Strawberry Fields~

Hi Sweeties!~

I visited a strawberry farm today!
We paid $10 for a box and got to pick as many strawberries as we could~

I had lots of fun picking them while chatting to mummy (≧‿≦)
(◕‿◕✿My dad and grandpa also came to join us in picking the strawberries a little later.
My brother and sister on the other hand, were being grumpy and *cough* lazy, so they stayed in the car.










Look how bright and red these strawberries are!!!
I'm not really a fan of strawberries, but I had so much fun picking them (while getting eaten by flies) and they were quite sweet~

Have you been strawberry picking before?

till next time sweeties ♡
Charmaine

11 comments:

  1. The strawberries look so tasty ^.^
    I love strawberry picking- I didn't get a chance to go this year though ;n;
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh sweetie, I love it the strawberries because are delicious~
    Beautiful pics, your looks so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strawberries look delicious!! <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been Strawberry picking before! Only apple and cherry picking!
    Wow those strawberries look so red, fresh and sweet!!! CAN I HAVE SOME <3~

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG COOLLLLLL I LOVE STRAWBERRIES MAN CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE FARM IS?? I WANT TO GOOOOOOOO <3

    - LINDALINDALINDA HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're not sure we'd have anything in our box when we leave because we'd just eat as we go!! love our strawberries!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg they look delicious!!! I want to go too, where was this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so vribrant and sweet!!
      263 Old West Road in Bullsbrook
      but OMG Kim! It's so far!
      hehe have lots of fun picking strawberries~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  8. I've been strawberry picking, forever ago though! I feel like I've been here before, but it's probably just very similar. I love strawberries and they look so bright and juicy! Why wouldn't your siblings want to go though, it's so much fun! >-<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so nice. I feel summer^^
    Your sunny is cute.

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love strawberry picking! Your pictures are so cute :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ