Saturday, 3 January 2015

My Cleansing Routine || Charrmyns' Skin Care Diary

Hello!!

I'm back from my Denmark trip with the first post of 2015 :D
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and super fun New Years!~
why not leave me a comment with what you did below? (≧‿≦)

So  I have finally got to doing this requested post about my skin care!
I choose to show you guys my cleansing routine (which I just realised is actually so simple lol), so I hope you girls will enjoy it (╹っ╹๑)





So my cleansing routine is basically ; Remove Makeup - Remove Makeup - Cleanse Face - Foam Wash Face ...lol

haha in the video I'm using sample sizes of nearly all the products because when mum and I purchase cosmetics & skincare we get lots of samples, so instead of opening the new full size products, I like to finish off the samples first (and save some for when I travel (=ω=) ).

Here is a list of the products I used in the video ( if you were interested XD ) ;
The Face Shop - Lip & Eye Remover
The Face Shop - Cleansing Water
Laneige - Multi Cleanser
The Face Shop - Rice Water Cleaning Foam

I'll be blogging about my family road trip to Denmark next!!
I have a tonne of beautiful photos (of the scenery) that I want to share + stories + maybe a vlog (*ω)


till next time, 
Charmaine

14 comments:

  1. I love using the sample sizes of products too before I open the larger ones. I spent New Years Eve and Christmas with my family, which is always a treat in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spending NYE & Christmas with the family is always a lovely way to spend them! :D
      haha Sample size products are just so small and easy to grab I reckon  ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ lol
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. How was Denmark?:) I've never been there haha^^ Did you visit some relatives or was it just a trip? Nice video btw! I enjoyed watching it :)
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good!! The weather there was really beautiful~ haha Thank you Jenny!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the video!! Tbh I wanted to see your skincare routine for so long already because your skin looks just flawless!! *-* I don't think your skincare routine is that simple! All I do is just use a foam cleanser and hope my makeup comes off on its own OTL I really need to follow your skincare routine instead lol >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha Thank you Mindy!!! but seriously!! My skin is not as flawless as you make it to be (≧‿≦)
      I use water cleansers and all those cleanser type products to ensure that my face is makeup-free at the end of the day. Its not good for your skin to sleep with makeup on XD
      anyways I'm super glad you enjoyed the video Mindy! I would love to see what your routine is like~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. YOU WENT TO DENMARK???? JELS.
    I'm always questioning how efficient cleansing waters are at...cleansing and getting makeup off the face, because as much as I love my micellar water, it doesn't do quite a good job like my oils ._.
    BUT EY, I'M GUESSING THEY'RE OK-ISH IF YOUR SKIN IS STILL FLAWLESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THINKING OF THE EUROPE DENMARK LOL VANESSA!! (>▽<)
      haha Cleansing waters usually take a few swipes lol but I realised oils are actually pretty great! except for the oily feeling (for some of them haha)
      PSHHH LOTS OF CLEANING STEPS LOL XD
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. I should really try these products, they're probably really good since your skin is so nice :O I also love saving samples for when I travel, the mini-sizes are so useful! :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! It's so handy when your travelling!! you don't have to go hauling around full size bottles lol
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this routine!! <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so you actually clean your face like 4 times every day ? :o

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ