Sunday, 15 March 2015

Dolly Eye 3D Bat Brown Lens || Review

Hello!

Today I'll be sharing with you guys a lens, which I think would be excellent for cosplay!

I got these Circle Lens' from a online store called LensVilllage~
Lens Village is an online store which provides a wide range of lens and lens brands. They sell different colours and designs at affordable prices with low international shipping costs. They are friendly to talk to and provide really nice service to customers. Most of their brands like GEO MedicalEOS and Dueba etc. are mainly from Korea and Japan. The sell some popular lens series such as the Barbie Eye, GEO Princess Mimi and GEO Mimi Cappuccino etc.
They give free shipping for orders over $80!
Oh! I nearly forgot to mention they also hold monthly contests , where you could win 2 pairs of lenses, 2 lens cases and a face mask (◕‿◕✿)

Brand : Dolly Eye
Name : 3D Bat - Brown
Price : $25.53 AU

Product Info
Diameter : 14.8mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38%
Life Span : 1 year after bottle is opened
Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00




Design ★★★☆☆
The design is quite a pretty and unique, light-brown pattern with a black rim. In the natural light, I can see the lens forms a sort of pentagon shape around the iris of my eyes. 


Comfort 
As the lenses were fairly large, it took me a little while to get use to, but after that I had no problem wearing it. All I needed to do was to put in some eye drops every now and then to keep my eyes from drying out.

Overall 

I would suggest this lens to those who are looking for an enlargement circle lens or as a circle lens perfect for cosplay. The design is fairly unique and I find that the pattern gives it a sweet-doll look. Personally I love the colour and design, but I would go for a more natural lens.
It takes a little time to get use to wearing large lenses, if you don't already do so, but give it a little time and a few drops of eye drops and you'll get use to it and you'll find it comfortable to wear~

If you'd like to buy yourself a pair to try out, you can find it here!

*this review is 100% of my own honest opinion*

How has your weekends been?
xx Charmaine

9 comments:

  1. Wow~ The enlargement effect is huge c: They still look great on you~ I prefer wearing 14.2, because it looks more natural hahah
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Jenny!! haha I agree with you! I also kinda prefer natural sized lenses, but this one is quite pretty for its design~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. I tried the green ones of these and I agree about your opinion. Very unique pattern and suited for people doing cosplay for examle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my review on it Fraulein!
      I saw your review on the green ones! The colour is very pretty!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. The design of these are so interesting and unique! Thank you for the review, Charmaine~ *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kiyomi!!! I think you'll like these lenses! Why don't you try them out? :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Oh my god, your eyes are MASSIVE! So jealous! I think these lenses are pretty crazy but cool. I'm also receiving some lenses from Lensvillage too! Great review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHAH I'd love to see which lenses you'll review Kine!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, the designs seem crazy initially but they look so nice on you!

    Hao | haodoyoungo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ