Monday, 23 March 2015

Innisfree : Skinny Waterproof Microcara || Review

Hello sweethearts!!

Guess what!! The term is nearly over & my ball is in less than 4 day!
I've got my dress, shoes, accessories and bag ready & I've got one of my aunties (mummys' friend) to do my hair and makeup for me ( ^ω^) 

I've been wanting to review this for a long time now, but I never got the time & chance!
Here is a review on my no. 1- favourite mascara (for now, until I can discover anything more amazing~) (◕ヮ◕)*: ・゚✧ Enjoy!


Innisfree : Skinny Waterproof Microcara

Brand : Innisfree
Name : Skinny Waterproof Microcara
Made In Korea
Amount : 4g
Price : Around $15
Product Info
A waterproof mascara with a ultra slim skinny brush that resists water, sweat, sebum and brings out hidden eyelashes.

1. A non-smudge mascara with a strong waterproof base.
2. Thoroughly coats hidden lashes.
3. Evenly coats lashes in a thin layer.


Image taken from google.com
btw Yoona looks so stretched in this photo lol >< but I am so jelly of her legs!

Directions
1. In a zigzag motion, apply the mascara with from the roots.
2. Use the brush at an upright angle to throughly cover both ends of the lashes.
2. Throughly cover the underlashes will emphasize the eyes.

Image taken from innisfreeworld.com

Packaging
The mascara is in a thin tube and the brush is so thin!

Image taken from google.com

Swatch
The mascara really does apply on evenly and thinly. I find it much easier to apply mascara evenly without clumping too much using this thin and skinny brush.
As you can see my non-existent lashes are now long and noticeable!



Overall
★★★★★
This mascara is seriously my go-to, no.1, favourite mascara at the moment!
I really love the idea of such a thin and skinny brush, because I feel that it allows me to reach all my lashes, even the really short ones, and give an even coat.
Waterproof? Yes! ( ) This mascara is waterproof and even when I'm using a cleanser to remove it, it takes a little time and effort to make sure its 100% gone and clean.
As well as being waterproof, once the mascara has dried it is smudge proof!! 
Waterproof + Smudge Proof = no panda eyes for Charmaine! ☆☆☆
I find that this mascara is for mainly lengthening and defining your eyelashes, if you need to curl your lashes, I suggest using a curler to curl your lashes before applying the mascara.
so yeah! I give this mascara a 5/5! I'm in love with this mascara and I think it'll be hard for me to find one that beats this ( ˘ ˘

*this review is 100% of my own honest opinion*

Let me know! Have you tried this mascara before? + What is your favourite mascara!

OMG WHO HAS SEEN THE EXO TEASERS?!
THEY ARE SO ARTSY BEAUTIFUL I HAVE A URGE TO DO A K-POP REVIEW ON JUST THE TEASERS ahahha!

xx Charmaine

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Jessi!! :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a good mascara and i like the idea of it being smaller and thus better. I haven't tried it but my favorite mascara is one by Always and its their 'Get up and Grow' mascara. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried out that Mascara before, but I'll go and read about it!
      I think because it's smaller, it's easier to control (◕‿◕✿)
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. Does it hold a curl? That's the main thing I look for in a mascara! It looks like it does a great job of lengthening your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! But you'll have to curl your lashes before applying this mascara!
      I have naturally straight lashes, so sometimes I also use a primer after curling, and before I apply on this mascara.
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. OMG I'm so jealous of the thin mascara wand. I have thin lashes and I feel like this will catch every single strand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will! Because it's pretty thin I can catch the lashes which are short and near the inner corners of my eyes.
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diana!
      aww thank you very much for such a sweet comment!
      I checked out and I love your fashion style~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. nice product and review......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely review, I think I need to try this now! Your blog is fab, really glad I found it!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Do try it out and let me know if you like it :)
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  8. Ohhhh it sounds like a good mascara! I might actually purchase it next time I make an online order! Thank you for reviewing it! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Krystal <3 Thank you for reading! ^^
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  9. I've been meaning to try this mascara out for a while ! I always tend to get mascara transferred onto my eyelids because of big wands and my asian eyes lol, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR FORMAL PHOTOS ASDFHAKSDJG';!!!!
    ~Weng wengiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out Weng!! hahaha I know what you mean!!
      hehe I'll be blogging it nxt week, latest! ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  10. I love this product too, I even don't need to apply any eyeliners when using this, mine is not waterproof type but it still works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you also like the mascara Ivian!!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  11. I can't wait to try this out! ^^ I've been using covergirl lashblast mascara all this while :)

    http://gwhyinspire.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the helpful and informative review and also thanks for checking my Innisfree Mini Review as well =)

    http://paulasbeautydiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That really suits your makeup ^^ very nice :3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ