Tuesday, 10 March 2015

YesStyle Mobile App

Hey there lovelies,

Today I'll be sharing and talking about the YesStyle Mobile Fashion App.
YesStyle was actually one of the first online asian-fashion stores which I shopped from, and they sells over 100,000+ fashion items from Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong and more.
They always provide free shipping for all purchases over $25 US dollars!




Only recently, I think it was last year(?), YesStyle has launched a fashion, mobile app, for both Apple and Android phones. With it's simple layout and easy directory, you are able to browse over 100,000+ fashion items as well as some korean beauty products.



Check out my little YesStyle Mobile Fashion App intro below!



What I love about the app is how simple and easy to use the directory is :D
I think it's a great app to have, because it means that you can shop anywhere and everywhere, using your phone!


Don't forget! If you download and log in using the YesStyle App you will go in a draw to win $100 USD coupon, 3 winners every month* and you'll also get 100 Stylebucks credited to your account!
So what are you waiting for? Go and download the app!
*Check out the YesStyle page for terms and conditions

I've bought a few tops from YesStyle, have you guys bought anything from them before?
Let me know in the comments!
xx Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ