Monday, 18 May 2015

Veet Hair Removal Products Review || Try This! Episode 1

Hi Sweeties!

Exams are here again...
I'm aiming to do the best I can, so sorry if I don't blog as frequently as usual for the next 2/3 weeks~

On another note, I've got my air tickets and accommodation all booked for the end of the year!
I'm heading out to Hong Kong and Singapore~ hehe let me know if you have any places you'd recommend me to visit when over there.


When I got sent these products from Veet, I was trying to think of a more fun and creative way to test these products out...and this is the result!
Hope you guys enjoy my video + post~ 








Veet : High Precision Wax
Facial Wax for Sensitive Skin
My Review : This wax is painless and precise. It's good, but I had to redo the wax another time just to make sure that all my hair was removed from the spot I tested it on (check out my video for a demo!).  You only need a thin layer for the wax for it to do a good job, as it is specifically designed for facial areas and can be washed off. Just make sure that your face is clean and makeup-free when using this wax.


Veet : Wax Strips with Easy Grip
Wax Strips with Easy Grip. For Bikini & Underarm. For Sensitive Skin.
My Review : This wax is my favourite out of the ones I tested in the video. It was basically painless! I was expecting it to hurt, but it didn't! As well as the pain-less factor, the strips really removed my hair well. I would definitely recommend this product! 

Veet : Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin
Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin.
My Review : Before trying out these products, I have always used hair removal creams by Veet, but I haven't tried out this range specifically. The cream works well and I have no problem using it at all~
The only thing is that you need to make sure you have the time to wait 5 minutes for the cream to do it's job and rinse it off in the shower after scraping it off.



Veet : Easy Wax Electrical Roll-On Kit
Electrical Roll-On Kit
My Review : I was super excited to try out this product, but in the end I was met with pain and a little disappointment >< not my favourite type of Hair Removal Product I must say!!! You need to have the wax heating up for a minimum of 20 minutes (max 40minutes) before use. I found that although I heated up the wax for 35+ minutes, it didn't come out smooth, but rather sticky. IT HURT!!!!

ahaaha I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Leave me comments with ideas for my next "Try This!" Episode~
Don't forget! You can check out www.Veet.com.au for information about hair removal & all their products (including their creams & wax strips)! They also have some hair removal tips and a little guide to help you find the right product for you.

Let me know! What type of hair removal products do you use?
How did you like the video? :D
I'll be working on a beauty review next when I get a chance! promise!
xx Charmaine

17 comments:

  1. Omg how exciting!! Everyone is doing these try it series and I can't wait to see more of it~
    You sound so cute in this video hehe! Loved watching this :)) I hope you do a trying food episode >w<

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and omg girrrl your reaction for the last one made me laugh so much ~~
      I hope your leg isn't sore anymore >_<

      Delete
    2. hehe thx Fifi!! oohh! A food episode would be super fun! :D
      ahahah the pain man!! but after that it was all good ^^
      Hope Uni has been great so far!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. Great reviews!!
    These all sound great~ except for that last one oh my gosh that sounded painful ^^;
    Thank you so much for sharing these, Charmaine!<3
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no problem Kiyomi! Hope you enjoyed the post~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. You are going to Singapore and HongKong? Wahh I'm so jealous! :/ haha Have a lot of fun and I would love to see a post about the trip~

    The last one creeps me out a bit lol

    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!
      thank you Jenny! I will definitely do a post about it!
      I'm so excited~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Great post! I remember purchasing a Veet wax product many years ago, and it was the first time that I was going to try waxing. Needless to say, I became a wimp and didn't even open the pack. Haha!

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha don't worry! I would have done the exact same thing if it weren't for this blog and me being super curious on how painful "painful" would be!
      Thx for reading Chermaine!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. Veet sounds so promising! Hopefully I can find this line in the USA!
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll be able to find it Jessie!
      If not, there are always online stores :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. Hi! I felt painful for you even though im not the one doing it hahaha . >_< I was wondering if the hair would grow back in a few days or weeks? will they be darker and rougher on the skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah!! thank you for watching!! (๑╹っ╹๑)
      So far, from using the cold wax strips, my hair hasn't grown back yet.
      But what I've heard form beauticians and other people is that when you wax, when your hair grows back, it grows back thinner then what it was originally. I don't think the hair will grow back rougher.
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  7. great review <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo - Es ist gut, wie interessante Inhalte zu lesen. Ich stimme mit vielem, was hier geschrieben steht, und ich werde wiederkommen.
    Nochmals vielen Dank für die Buchung so große Lektüre !! Um weitere relevante Informationen finden Sie hier
    HairVox gegen Haarausfall

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ