Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Hair&Me : Hair Rejuvenation Treatment || Review

Hi everyone!

I'm back with a review of a new hair treatment which I've tried out!
The treatment is made with organic oils ^^
Tbh after my hair dried I went to my room to grab my camera, and then I saw the lighting though the blinds....I told my sister to take a break from her book, lend me her bed and take photos for me lol (づ。◕‿‿◕。)

Hair&Me : Hair Rejuvenation Treatment

Brand : Hair&Me
Name : Hair Rejuvenation Treatment
Made In Australia
Price : $19.95
Product Info
Hair&Me Hair Rejuvenation Treatment is 100% organic. It is an oil based product, using coconut, macadamia, jojoba & almond oil - designed to help repair, moisturise & strengthen your hair & scalp. 

Please Note - This is an oil based treatment using a select number of oils designed to help rejuvenate and restore hair. 
Ingredients - 100% Certified Organic.
Allergen information - contains nuts and/or nut products.

Directions
Apply to damp hair, covering roots to end.
Leave for a minimum of 45 minutes.
Rinse well, then shampoo twice thoroughly and condition as normal.
Usage Tip - It is recommended to place your treatment in the fridge 30 minutes prior to use. This create a more cream like texture, making it easier to apply.



Packaging
The treatment comes in a resealable sachet, so it can be used more than once!




Overall
★★★★☆
The treatment has this really nice coconut-oil-with-a-hint-of-nuttiness type of scent, which I really liked!
I put the treatment in the fridge prior to use, but I didn't realise that the winter air here in australia had an effect on the treatment, same as putting it in the fridge. It came out in a creamy and slightly lumpy consistency, which made it easy to apply to my hair.
After applying the treatment for a few minutes, I could see the product "melted" as it got to room temperature and I could see the oil texture on my hair.
When rinsing the treatment,  my hair felt quite smooth and I could feel a slightly oily texture.
I would say, that it didn't take me too long to dry my hair, and once it was dried, my hair felt really nice, soft and smooth.
With my hair length, I think the sachet could last me 2.5 to 3 uses.

*this review is 100% of my own honest opinion*

Let me know what your favourite hair treatments are!
xx Charmaine

12 comments:

  1. Omg these pictures are so pretty!! :) Your sister did a great job c: My fav pic is the second one! This is a great hair treatment btw c:
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! haha I'll be sure to let her know you said that ^^
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. Your photos look soo pretty!! Especially the one your sister took!! It looks like one of these photos you would find in photobooks from some kpop girl groups *-* ♥ The hair treatment seems to be very good too and I like that there's enough product for 2-3 uses~ >-< ♥

    Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish!! let me be a Kpop idol already!! ✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧
      Thank you Mindy~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. Oh na na, these pictures tho. ;) SO PRETTY. I don't really use hair treatments, I'm like terrified it'll eff up my hair... I tried the Tsubaki Sheisedo stuff, and my hair looked like I was DRENCHED in oil for the next 4 days, despite washing it like 2 times a day. =__= Sob. But this one looks awesome, thanks for the review CHARMAINEEEEE~
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juneee!! you're Backkkk!!
      Really?!?! Don't over wash your hair! It will help to create more oil (i think!) ><
      haha but Thank youu!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Omggg I have this treatment sitting in my fridge right now but I haven't tried it out yet heheh >~<
    Those photos though dayum girl so profession and model like ;)
    I've heard so many good things about this product circulating around the blogging world in these recent weeks, hopefully i will see results when i use it too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh!! I love to know what you think of it Fifi!!
      I can't wait to read your review on it!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. I don´t have any favorite!
    My favorite maybe is mix olive oil with air aconditioner
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds Interesting! I think I'll have to try doing that one day :D
      Thank you for reading Sakuranko~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. Those pictures turned out great haha!
    I don't really do anything to my hair, but after this post I feel like I should!!
    Thanks for the review babe x

    honnetatemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elyse!!
      Thank you for reading!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ