Sunday, 18 October 2015

A Little Hot For Sweater Weather Don't You Think? || Lookbook

Hello!

I'm currently typing this post at 10pm...I know to some of you, this doesn't seem very late - but I like to sleep at 10:30pm/11pm latest?! 
Fun Fact : I have never needed to stay up-to/past 12am in my whole high school history...woohoo!!! 
How did I even manage?!....wait - I tell a lie. I did stay up past 12am once, but that was becuase of Ball (not study!) haha but the next day was a weekend - so it doesn't count!

Before I start with this post, I just wanted to say thank you to all, for supporting my blog & youtube channel! I got such a surprise when I found out that one of my Taeyeon Makeup Tutorial Videos reached over 900+ views! *sending you all my love~~~ ♡( ૢ⁼̴̤̆ ꇴ ⁼̴̤̆ ૢ)~ෆ♡*

Anyways! Let'd get started with this post!
I didn't manage to film for photograph anything yet for my "Top Korean Products Post" (idea by Vanessa ♡) - so instead I'll be sharing photos my sister helped to take for some apparels I recently received.


It's currently spring (but it feels like summer already!), but I got sent these very comfy cotton shirts in black & grey to try out.
Initially I took some nice photos indoors, but later took another set of photos in my wheat field backyard.

Here are my favourite shots from my indoors set of photos~
My little sister, Jocelyn, is my own little helper & photographer + she is really good at doing hair (on the other hand, I lack the skills). She did some rose-like braid on me, but then later it came out a little and we decided to get rid of it.
p.s I LOVE chocolate milk ♡
p.p.s To tell the truth, that yellow mug was empty... (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)




These outdoor shots came out really good though! ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و
They gave me a sense of justice for having an asian backyard. (the weed are literally up to my waist now) I don't even know how my little Bruno manages to orientate himself though the weeds and grass everyday when we let him out to do his business (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


...this photo had to be cropped! Can you guess why?
We have one of these clothes liner things in our backyard, and on that day, we had some clothes drying there...(๑✧◡✧๑) Joce didn't realise what was in the background until we checked the photos.





Story Time!
Once, back in lower school, I had to do this group video presentation project for chinese. The group I was in was with Christy & Ryan (Mum liked to refer to us as "3 musketeers" back then ^^)
Anyways! For some reason our presentation was like an advertisement, asking people to purchase an aircon. One of the scenes included Ryan wearing a giant asian straw-hat, squatting down inside my garden - the "rice paddy" o(≧∇≦o)
ahaha I do miss lower school - for when we were able to have fun group projects with people who you enjoyed working with~

btw. If you'd like to check out the top, you can find it here : http://www.sammydress.com/product1986482.html

Sorry if there are any grammer/spelling mistakes! It's now 10:43pm - I shall correct them once I take a look at the post tomorrow morning~

love, Charmaine

13 comments:

  1. you are going to bed very early in my point of view! haha
    I forgot, that you are from Australia. I am freezing in rainy Autumn now. Enjoy as much warm sun as possible!

    Nana ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha don't worry! you're not the only one! ^^
      My friends always tease me about my early bed time (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)
      I will! but I always get hayfever during spring...lol
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. Pretty and cute OOTD :D

    -lazypandah
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. I was in a group we named the 3 musketeers too!~~ Lovely photos~ the sun looks very bright and warm though :P

    xoxo Celly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha no way!! :D
      ღゝ◡╹)ノ tbh I was starting to melt while taking these photos!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. IDK if I've been living under a rock (but I'm probs just wayyyy behind on your posts) but this is the first time I've seen a whole body shot of you and OMG GURL YOU SO PRETTYYY <3
    I love your face. srsly.
    THAT WAIST, S-LINE lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHAHAAH THANK YOU SHERI YOU MAKE ME BLUSH (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)
      ♡( ૢ⁼̴̤̆ ꇴ ⁼̴̤̆ ૢ)~ෆ♡ I LOVE YA!~~
      but lol noo...it is seriously the angles my sister takes the photos from...otherwise I am a potato ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. It's never too hot when the sweater is that cute! xx
    www.alicelouisealk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe the sweater is pretty cute!
      you can find it in a few other colours as well~ :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. props to your sister for her photog skills! I hate staying up late too but lately I've been getting less sleeo :((( don't you just wish the weather would be cool all the time so we can layer?

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes!! omg yess! I totally agree Angel!! I especially love to sleep when the weather is nice a cool~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  7. so beautiful . i really like all style :)
    goldenslot

    gclub online

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ