Thursday, 26 November 2015

Office Chums : Pig Chum || Review

Hello everyone,

How have you guys been?
I've finally finished my final exams last week!! It feels so good to be free~
I'll be flying off to HK & SG really soon - so look out for a "what's in my carry on bags" video/post soon~

I'm pretty sure that we all use USB's! So click to read more about these awesome & super cute, piglet USB's~


Office Chums is a quirky company that takes making people smile very seriously. We re-design mundane, everyday objects, found in the home and office, and try to bring them to life. Office Chums strives to soften the harsh environment in which we live and work in by bending the rules - and thus making it more fun... Join in!


Office Chums is an online store based in London!
They sell very cute USB hubs which all come with 3 cute USB TF Card readers~
Not only are these hubs super cute - they are also very practical ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧


Not sure what "USB TF Card reader" means?
haha don't worry! I also had to google it ^^
All it means, is that you are given the freedom to choose how large you want your SD card reader to be (the memory space of the USB).

The USB's (the little piglets ♡) are empty USB TF Card readers, so all you have to do is buy a Micro SD Card (size of your choice!) to insert & you can start using it straight away~


If your laptop/computer/device only has 1 USB port available to use at a certain time, the big piggy (the "mother hub") is literally a little hub which allows you to connect & use more UBS's at once. Making it quite practical & convenient.

The USB part of the pig's are retractable & there is also a lanyard included in the package.


Office Chums has 3 different animal hubs to choose from ; a dog, cat & pig hub!
(灬ºωº灬)♡ All of them are really cute - but I thought the piggy was the cutest~

Personally, I'm prone to misplacing my USBs and it usually takes me a while to find one!
With these cute piggies, I don't think I'll have trouble finding them at all (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)


Each cute animal hub is £19.99 GBP and I think would be perfect for everyday use as it is very practical or it could also make a cute little christmas present? ♡( ૢ⁼̴̤̆ ꇴ ⁼̴̤̆ ૢ)~ෆ♡
What do you guys think? 
If you do like them, you can find them here: http://www.officechums.com/products/pig-chum

hehe I'm slowly getting back to my blogging routine!
So please be patient & bear with me~

Love,
Charmaine

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute >.< I hope you share a lot of photos of Sing. and HK ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I will!!! Look out for the post soon Laila <3
      thank you for reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. omg this is too cute! I tried a boring looking USB hub but my laptop doesn't recognise anything plugged into it! Thank God it was free otherwise I'd be pissed.
    www.kimkine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear!! I that happened to me once & it was annoying, but I need to figure out a way to make my laptop recognise the USB!!!
      haha this USB is super cute :D
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. These are so adorable omggg!! I used to love buying super cute USB's, i think i used to own a rillakuma one~~ But lately i've been back to using smaller usb's because they're easier to carry on the go and not as bulky! But i guess it's good that it's easier to not lose the usb when it's big hehe ;P CONGRATULATIONS GURRL ON FINISHING YOUR EXAMS <3 Hope you have heaps of fun in HK & Singapore~ Enjoy your break before uni while you can ^_^ Btw loving your new blog header! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rillakuma ones!?! haha I adore cute USBs but sometimes when they are too bulky, they don't fit into the plugs because other USBs are taking the space ∗˚(* ˃̤൬˂̤ *)˚∗
      THANK YOU FIFI! ♡ I will have a lot of fun!! Thank you so much for your encouragement & support this year! ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agreeeeeee!!
      Thank you for reading!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. Aww this is the cutest, i must get one!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They even have it in a pig & cat character!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. OMG, I cannot handle how cute this!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ