Sunday, 24 January 2016

Leavers 2015 - pt.II Singapore

Hello my dears,

Here is part II of my leavers trip!
We arrived in Singapore on the 8th December and my friends left for home on the 14th, while I stayed back to visit & stay with family.

I'll mainly post some photos from when I was with my friends as when after the 14th, I spent most of my time with family (I did take a lot of photos, but I'd prefer to keep them private) | ू•ૅω•́)ᵎᵎᵎ hehe




While in Singapore with my friends, we stayed at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel!
It was really lovely and being in Orchard - the location was so good :)


Most of our days were spent shopping, so I didn't take as many photos as I did in Hong Kong - but nonetheless I have some nice photos to share~

We went to Bugis to shop & get our nails done. The nail salon its self was very pretty and because we got there a little early, we took a few photos in the front of the store.







Universal Studios!










I spent one of the mornings with my family & we went out to eat a traditional Teochew meal.
Being Teochew myself - it was a really nice experience. The food was very yummy (although quite pricey!)
It was an 8 course lunch!

Characteristic Combination 4 in 1 Set

Teochew Cold Crab

Steamed Garoupa


Shark fin Braised with Crab Meat

Bailing Mushroom Braised Sea Cucumber

Crispy Seaweed With Celery Sauce

Yam Paste with Gingko Nuts

View from our hotel! We got upgraded to the 36th floor ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و



On the 14th my friends went out for their own mini adventure while I moved to the Marina Bay Sands hotel to stay the night. I got to go to the Infinity Pool! ♡〜٩( ˃́▿˂̀ )۶〜♡





In collaboration with Earth Doll


One of my highlights of the trip was taking a day trip on my uncles boat!
The boat its self was gorgeous & the view was beautiful~




Thoughout the trip, I didn't pack any jewellery with me as 1. It's a little messy to carry around & 2. I was too lazy to bring accessories along the trip ;)
Instead, I had brought along these temporary metallic tattoos from Wonder Stripes which were very pretty & they lasted on me thoughout the whole day.
haha I realised that I didn't take many zoomed up photos when I wore it to places like Disney Land & Universal Studios (if you guys look carefully you can see me wearing them around my wrist in many photos), but here are some photos of what a few of the designs look like~

In collaboration with Wonder Stripes


I've had such a great time on this leavers trip. Adventuring around with my friends was a memorable experience which I will never forget!

Another awesome thing that I happened to realise was that instead of gaining weight (like I usually do when I travel), I managed to lose a little weight. I guess it was because that I spent everyday walking alot. I also tried out this massage tool when I was in Singapore to help control my face from looking puffy & bloated.
It's a little rose quartz stone that comes in a nice velvet red pouch. I simply applied some face oil on my face and used the tool to help get rid of bloating. ♡( ૢ⁼̴̤̆ ꇴ ⁼̴̤̆ ૢ)

 In collaboration with Perhaps Unicorn



That's all for my Leavers Travel Post!
I hope you guys enjoyed a little peak of my time in Hong Kong & Singapore.

Singapore

Also, as part of my collaboration with Blippo - I have an awesome giveaway to share with you guys~
You can win a cute desktop calendar to help start off 2016, a key chain & a very cute "food" sticker set!

love,
Charmaine

34 comments:

  1. You have beautiful photos from Singapore! ^^
    Anyway, I heard soooo much about those stones for face, be sure to make a review about it, I am curious~

    Have a nice day!

    Nana ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the photos Nana ♡
      I will be sure to review it soon! It's really lovely to use~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Vacation! ^^ Have fun there :)

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had lot's of fun! thx for reading Erika!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. The photos turned out so pretty!!! You look like a model on all of them >.< ♥ The food looks so much fun and I'm a little curious about the infinity pool you mentioned!! I would have loved to see some photos of it~!

    Mindy ♥
    Join my giveaway ♥ | http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah nooo ∗˚(* ˃̤൬˂̤ *)˚∗ Mindy you're always too sweet!
      The food was amazing!!! ohh!! the infinity pool! I've posted some photos on instagram - so you can check them out there~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. You look like you had lots of fun ^^

    Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Payanie <3
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. Wowiee Charmynn! I absolutely love your Singapore photos - especially Universal Studios. It was that time last year that I went for my 'leavers' as well. Glad you had such a great time ^^
    ~Weng wengiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you Weng!!!
      I think Leavers is such a great experience & it was so much fun~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. The pictures all are so pretty and make me miss my Singapore trip TT
    You looks great in your outfit too!

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ ahaha thank you Sharon!!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  7. You have such a great blog! Wanna follow each other (gfc, bloglovin...)? Let me know on my blog and i will follow you back <3
    Eileen Beautyarea & more

    ReplyDelete
  8. all your photos look so lovely! I adore all your outfits btw, especially that red skirt c:

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) thank you Suzy!!!
      hehe I got the skirt for $15!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  9. Lovely blog!It's so nice to read it!maybe we could follow each other if you want, just let me know and I'll follow you right back :)
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura <3
      Sure I'll be sure to check out your blog :)
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  10. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha thank you Patricia <3
      That's very sweet~ I'll be sure to check out your blog!
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  11. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAHHH ! The photos look so nice :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE THANK YOU FOR READING TIFFANY ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
    2. HEHE THANK YOU FOR READING TIFFANY ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  13. OMGSH THE FOOD LOOK SO GOOD!!
    I'm hoping to go to Singapore this year!! *crosses fingers* Lets just hope I have enough money :P

    -LAZYPANDAH
    ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh!! fingers crossed!! Singapore is alot of fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it! <3
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  14. Hi, great post, I loved the looks!!
    xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, great post, I loved the looks!!
    xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. it looks so awesome there, i would absolutely love to visit one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely in Singapore~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  17. First off I freaking love your outfits!!! The food and scenery were super beautiful to look at! :) I hope to see more posts like this! :)

    PS I love the rolling cat on your page layout hahah :)

    taytaytayworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) OMG THANK YOU TAY!!!
      heheh I'll need to start saving money if I want to travel more! XD
      Thank you for reading ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  18. Yasssssssssss I love those photos of you against that white brick wall + white car! SO BLOGGER-ISH ;)
    THOSE TEMP TATTOOS TOO. I LIKE. I *might* travel to Singapore this year, though truth be told....I don't know what there is to do there besides Marina Bay Sands, LOOOOL. I recently found out that Singapore is full of millionaires though, SO TIME TO FIND A MILLIONAIRE HUSBAND, I THINK.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ