Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Geo Eyevelyn Choco || Review

Hello sweeties!

What have you guys been up to lately?
Did you guys celebrate Chinese New Year or Valentines day?

I haven't done a circle lens review in ages!! 
Hope I'm not too rusty ღゝ◡╹)ノ
These are a very lovely pair of natural yearly lenses, which are super comfortable to wear.
You can check out these lenses at Pinky Paradise~

Brand : Geo
Name : Geo Eyevelyn Choco
(Silicone Hydrogel)
Price : $23.70 USD

Product Info
Diameter : 14.2mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Water Content : 48%
Life Span : 1 year after bottle is opened
Power Available : -0.00 ~ -8.00
Package : Pair of Circle Lenses + Free Lens Case




Silicone Hydrogel is suppose to make the lens more comfortable than your usual pair of lenses as it is able to let more oxygen though (making it more breathable) and able to retain more moisture.

*image taken from google

*image taken from google

Makeup for this ^ photo was different because I forgot to take a "with" &"without" photo...


Overall 
Design wise - the lens blended in natural with my natural eye colour (dark brown) and the overall look of the lens was very natural. It did make my eyes look more defined and (very slightly) larger.
From the close up photo you can see that the outer ring of the lens is sort of a "pixelated" design, which helps it to blend natural with your eye.
These lenses are the most comfortable, natural looking, "not a daily lens" lens which I have tried. I believe it's because of the Silicone Hydrogen part of the lens that makes it very comfortable as I didn't find my eyes drying out after a few hours and I didn't feel any discomfort when wearing them.
From what the lens claims (being 100% safe for your eyes, keeping your eyes moist all day, UV blocking and DLCT) I'm really happy with the lens and will consider purchasing it again in the future if I'm looking for natural lenses.

This lens comes in 2 different colours : Choco and Brown.
Don't forget to check them out on Pinky Paradise~

Uni is starting very soon! I'm quite nervous and a little excited?!
xx Charmaine

5 comments:

  1. I am not fan of color lenses, because it looks very scary sometimes, but I like natural cute ones like this! Also it makes your eyes bigger~

    Thank you for review~
    Nana ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like silicone hydrogel softlenses! They're very soft and comfortable. Glad that now they come in this pretty colors lenses as well!

    P.S: Join my pre-Spring giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses of your choice.

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to try these! My optician said I should only wear silicone hydrogel lenses from now on, because my eyes need more oxygen & I've been wearing yearly lenses daily. Unfortunately, my prescription was out of stock in Pinky Paradise. =.='

    yukitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the exact same pair but from LoveShoppingHolics! They're such great lenses for those with sensitive and dry eyes like me. I should wear them more, but I think I left them way too long in the solution that it might be unsafe right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silicone hydrogel lenses <3 Though they're not very large in diameter and more natural looking, I love it. I would much rather have comfort than big eyes haha >_< goodluck with the beginning of Uni!

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ