Saturday, 27 February 2016

Innisfree : Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack & Green Tea Seed Serum & Skin Clinic Mask || Review

Hello bunnies!!

Welcome back to my blog!~
Today I have some reviews to share with you guys of my 1 of my favourite skin care products as well as 2 new skincare products I've been trying (and loving!) lately~

Enjoy! ♡♡♡





Wonder why your skin might be looking dull?
Usually, dullness in your skin is caused by freckles, spots and uneven skin tone
To fight this and achieve brighter and fairer skin - you must first treat your skin with pore care products to brighten up your skin!


Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack
Sleeping Pack [Link]
The brightening seeping mask that takes care of your skin tone, dark spots and skin texture for transparency and brightness.
   1. 6 Types of citrus flavonoids found in tangerine peels make skin flawless.
   2. This sleeping pack brightens dull, uneven skin tone and dark spots by suppressing melanin 
      formation and smoothing out the texture around pore to make skin glow.


Squeezed tangerine solution for more refreshing, brighter skin. 
This squeezed tangerine solution is sourced from fresh tangerines grown on Jeju Island. It contains 6 kinds of flavonoids, which help make the skin look bright, clean and flawless. 

How To Use : After cream, apply an appropriate amount to face in an even layer. Leave on overnight and rinse with water in the morning.



Literally took the photo on the Right the moment I woke up....

My Review : The texture of the Whitening Pore Sleeping Pack is slightly jelly-like but not sticky to touch. It has a light citrus scent (due to containing tangerine peel) and absorbs into my skin with in 2 minutes. I found the sleeping pack to be quite moisturising and I was really pleased that it didn't leave my skin feeling sticky after applying it/while waiting for it to absorb. 
As you can see from my comparison photos, I've only used this sleeping pack for two nights so far and it has made a difference to my skin! I was surprised to find that overnight it left my skin feeling soft, smooth (it made my skin feel really nice to touch~) and hydrated in addition to making my skin brighter and slightly fairer.
The sleeping pack contains squeezed tangerine peels (tangerine peels are high in vitamins and flavonoids) - making it effective in pore treatment, skin whitening and moisturising.
Initially I wasn't sure what too expect from 2 nights of use - but I was really surprised and pleased with the results! I can't wait to continue using this sleeping mask and to see the long-term resultss.

---



Green Tea Seed Serum
Serum [Link]
A moisturising and nourishing serum containing eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea and green tea seeds. Hydrates your skin from deep within.
   1. More moisture and freshness with 100% green tea.
      Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju's own green tea leaves - hydrates your skin.
   2. Dual Moisture-Rishing Technology derived from green tea and green tea seed oil.
      The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture 
      barrier to keep your skin moisturised longer.
   3. The first thing to apply after a face wash!
      As the first skincare product you use, it helps hold moisture in your skin and prevents moisture loss.




How To Use : Pump a dollop of the serum on your hand and apply it on your face and neck.



My Review : I've been using this Green Tea Seed Serum from Innisfree for about 3 years now! It is my absolute favourite - my go-to serum which I use everyday as part of my skin care routine.
I use this serum after applying my toner, then continuing with my usual skincare routine. On my "lazy" days - I usually stick to my toner, serum and eye cream.
Green Tea is a popular ingredient used in many skincare products and is known for it's moisturising properties.This serum is made of 100% squeezed green tea - making it a perfect product to start off your skincare routine with, in order to having moisturised skin.
What I love about this serum is that it is "light", not sticky and it absorbs quickly into your skin.
I use about 1.5-2 pumps to cover my entire face as well as to apply the "extra" to my neck.
If you have dry skin - I would recommend you to try out this serum, as I've been using it for 3 years already and it is my favourite.
I especially love to use this during the winter season, as my skin tends to get a little drier. This serum always helps me to moisturise my skin - keeping it hydrated, as well as helping me to create a good moisturised base for my makeup.
Also, I find the serum to be quite gentle. Even when I have allergy reactions (which results in my face becoming very sensitive), I find that the serum is gentle enough for me to use and it also has a slight cooling effect on my skin.



---



Skin Clinic Mask

100% Cotton Face Masks [Link]
Vita C - This fine delicate cotton mask with functional whitening improving benefits contains vitamin C derivative to brighten your dull skin, leaving it looking clear and radiant.
BHA - This fine delicate cotton mask contains BHA to remove accumulated dead cells, leaving your skin texture feeling sleek and soft. 
Hyaluronic AcidThis fine delicate cotton mask contains hyaluronic acid to relieve skin dryness, leaving your skin feeling dewy and hydrated.





How To Use : 
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10-20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.





My Review :
The mask I decided to try out first was the Skin Clinic Mask : Vita C.
I was surprised by how thin the mask was! These masks are very thin and light - thinner than the Innisfree "It's Real Squeeze Masks". They are made of 100% natural cotton, making the mask very soft on your skin.
Personally, I found the mask to be very comfortable to wear. It didn't slip around or attempt to drop off my face while I stood up to do my things.
Unlike other masks I've used before, the liquid serum which is used in the mask felt light on my skin and it wasn't sticky to touch. I'm quite happy as it absorbed quickly into my skin and it left my skin smooth to touch.
I will definitely be buying more of these masks from this "Skin Clinic Mask" line soon as I really love how thin and comfortable the actual mask is as well as the texture of the serum.

Hope you guys enjoyed my reviews!
If you'd like to get the serum, mask or pore sleeping pack - don't forget to visit the InnisfreeWorld website!
Also, staring from March there will be an event where you'll be able to get various free gifts upon every purchase of the Green Tea Seed Serum~

I'm finally starting University on Monday!!
I got my campus card and....I don't know what they did to the photo but my face got stretched slightly and they made me look really fair....until I nearly blend into the sides of the card (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ”

So you guys have Snapchat?! Add me! "charrmyn"

I think I'll try to use it more often~

xx Charmaine

26 comments:

  1. Wowww!! The results of that whitening pack look so good and can't believe it was only two day *o*! Totally sold by your review i really want to try it now heheh~ I love using the Innisfree serum as well, i feel like their products are so refreshing and organic :P

    Omgg gurl good luck with uni! I'm starting again on monday too~~~
    And dont worry i think everyones campus card photo is ridiculously hideous too hahahahaha!! (if that makes you feel better :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!! totally agree with you~
      AHAHA CAMPUS CARD HAS OFFICIALLY MADE ME LOOK LIKE A GHOST. but I've tanned so much now ><
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  2. I really love Innisfree! Their natural ingredients and green promises are enchanting me. Thank you for the review. Gotta try that mask.

    P.S: Join my pre-Spring giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses of your choice.

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole brand image of being green and using natural ingredients really makes Innisfree a unique brand. Thank you for reading Mitch <3
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  3. AAA You are so pretty, I love the review thanks for sharing. Now i feel the need to buy them all HAHA. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) noooooo
      hahahaha thank you so much Hilary ♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  4. Wow the whitening pack really does as it says! I can't believe the it was only a two day difference! It looks absolutely wonderful!

    Good luck on starting university this Monday! I won't start until September but good luck to you <3 <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bash!!
      wow! ahah so lucky :) hope you enjoy your break~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  5. I;m so surprised by the sleeping mask!! I have the COSRX rice sleeping mask and it I think its a slower process haha, the innisfree one, you can see obvious difference!
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh!! COSRX is being such a popular brand! I've yet to try them out ^^
      Do let me know what you think of it :)
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  6. Good luck for Uni! Are you starting Med?

    You have such amazing skin and you take such good care of it :). I like Innisfree makeup products! I am testing out the Green Tea sleeping pack atm and I swear it makes me break out :(. I hope the serum doesn't do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim ♡ hahah nooo! I'm doing the core units for commerce this year...still not sure what I want to do ><
      eh?! really?!? I haven't tried the sleeping pack....maybe spot test the serum first! We don't want to ruin you skin :(
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  7. Sleeping pack looks great! <3
    Too bad, that I have citrus allergy :/

    Thank you for the review! ^^

    Nana ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear! better be careful then ^^
      On the bright side - innisfree has many other skincare lines which you could check out~
      Thank you for reading <3
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  8. I must try the sleeping pack and serum! I've tried the essence and cream from their White Tone Up line and loved the essence, but the cream left my face fairly sticky and even kind of itchy. I don't know if it was an allergic reaction, but decided it wasn't worth keeping around since it gave me that reaction :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green tea serum is honestly one of my must-have skincare items!
      oh nooo! If anything makes you feel itchy - wash it off straight away!!
      Don't let it affect your skin or give you breakouts ><
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  9. Oh, that sleeping pack looks perfect for acne scarring that shoudl be lightened! I'm pale, but my skin is also super dull and kind of gray, so maybe I'll give this one a try!
    Your photos are so beautiful btw! *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Evelyne! I love your drawings so much <3 Thank you for reading~
      The pack does help with brightening - so do give it a go ♡♡♡
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  10. I really love your product photos in this post, Charmaine! :3 VERY FRUITY.
    I like the sound of the sleeping mask, but qurl, your skin is already perfect so I'm not even sure if that's a fair before + after photo?
    CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STARTING UNI ALREADY YOU'RE SO BABYFACED AF and don't even talk to me about ID cards. I look terrible (prisoner-esque) in most of mine. Added you on SC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS I HAVE ACHIEVED MY GOALS.
      BEEN PRAISED BY MY PHOTOGRAPHY QUEEN - VANESSA ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و
      hahahhaha I've tanned so much since uni started!! been lazy with my suncream....
      I'LL SEND YOU 10000101 photos of my dog (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
      ♡♡♡ xx Charmaine

      Delete
  11. I have the whitening pore sleeping pack and love using it when I know a blemish is coming~ I love Innisfree sheet masks because they're very affordable and work so well!

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These innisfree sheet masks are seriously bomb.
      They are so thin but they are so nice to use~
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
  12. Was looking for a whitening product and your before after photos sure did a good job! Gonna buy the sleeping pack now :P Thanks for the review, and all the best for uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it work well for you! :)
      Thank you for reading & thank you for the wishes ^^ <3
      xx Charmaine

      Delete
    2. do you still see the same results with the sleeping mask??

      Delete
  13. Thanks for your review and before/afters! I just saw this product and was super curious...I don't usually have many blemishes, but when I do I feel the redness stays around forever on my pale skin! I'm going to try this sleeping pack :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ