Sunday, 29 May 2016

Etude House : Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack [Pink Bird Box] || Review





Image taken from Etude House Global
Green Tea - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack
Sleeping Pack [Link]
Green tea gel and water capsule bubbles to make your skin clean and clear while you sleep.
About - The green tea sleeping pack containing green tea extract makes skin clean and healthy by taking care of pores and excessive sebum.
           - The "moisture capsule bubbles" consisting of moisturising ingredients form and elastic moisture film on skin.
Used for - Moisturising and Refreshing


Image taken from Etude House Global
Strawberry - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack
Sleeping Pack [Link]
Strawberry gel and water capsule bubbles make you skin healthy and dewy while you sleep.
About - The strawberry sleeping pack containing strawberry extract provides bright vitality to skin by instantly providing moisture to dry skin.
           - The "moisture capsule bubbles" consisting of moisturising ingredients form and elastic moisture film on skin.
Used for - Moisturising  & Brightening


Image taken from Etude House Global
Black Tea - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack
Sleeping Pack [Link]
Black tea gel and water capsule bubbles make you skin glow and plump up while you sleep.
About - The Black Tea sleeping pack containing black tea extract makes skin texture feel elastic and smooth by improving skin's elasticity.
           - The "moisture capsule bubbles" consisting of moisturising ingredients form and elastic moisture film on skin.
Used for - Moisturising & Firming

Image taken from Etude House Global

My Review : Each different "flavour" of the bubble tea sleeping pack is made for different functions - Black Tea for Moisturising & Firming, Strawberry for Moisturising & Brightening and Green Tea for Moisturising & Refreshing
Each sleeping pack is said to have enough product to last you around a month (under the assumption that you are using it every night). 
Not only is the packaging very cute & fitting with the Etude House image, but it is also quite hygienic (thank goodness!). When it comes to skincare, I like to make sure that I won't be able to accidentally contaminate my products because it gets applied directly on my face and I'd much prefer to avoid any unnecessary skin troubles. When you open the "lid" of the bubble tea, there is a plastic cover on the inside to keep the product from being messy and getting over the cover lid. Also, a spatula is included with the product - long enough to reach the bottom of the container where the bubble capsules are and allowing me to avoid having to stick my fingers into the product/container.
The bubble capsules are very easy to "break" and mix with the gel. I personally don't apply as much as the model does in the photos above (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ” I apply a thin layer - just enough to cover my face evenly and it does the job well.
For the next morning results, it does have me waking up with moisturised skin :)
I'm yet to try these masks out for a longer period of time to see their other claimed results - but I'll keep you guys posted~ ♡♡♡

Exams are coming soon - but I'm most excited to see Tracy & Joyce when they come back in July ♡
Talk to you guys soon ∗˚(* ˃̤൬˂̤ *)˚∗
xx Charmaine

I've been busy - but I'm still here! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm using the Green Tea kind and really love it :) I use it in rotation with some other sleeping packs, it seems to do a great job at brightening the skin and reducing puffiness in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks really interesting! I think I'll have a look online for them as we don't have any Asian shops around here ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh I wanted to buy this!! Etude house killin it with the packaging...low key wanted to buy it for the packaging haha.

    elysepham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawwwwwww, they're so cute ! Those lil pearl gel things (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ