Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Etude House : Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk Chiffon [Pink Bird Box] || Review

HELLO MY DEARS ♡

Exams are over!! and so is my 1st semester of Uni :)
haha I'm so glad to be on break now~ It means I have lots of time to catch up with my friends, blog, catch up with your blogs and eat heaps! ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

What have you guys been up to lately?


Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk Chiffon
PK027 & BE109
Lip Stick [Link]
The lipstick makes the lips look attractive with vivid colour and sensuous texture
Directions : Apply on entire lips along the lip line or on the centre of lips in a tapping motion to create a gradation effect.
My Review :
The lipstick is named "chiffon" because the texture is a mix of a creamy and matte finish.
The cream mix gives the lip stick it's soft and moist aspects while the matt mix gives the lipstick it's vivid colour and long-lasting formula. There are 12 colours in the range, from orange to nude shades.



The 2 colours I got were PK027 (Krystals' Pick) and BE109.




PK027 is a very bright, deep pink - I would consider the shade to be very close to being red! The shade is beautiful, but personally I found it to be a little to bright for me, when applied fully. It applies on smoothly and easily~  I like to use a brush when using this lipstick, so that I can control how dark or light I was the colour to come out as.


I'm not sure why, but the colour looks a little orange here...I think it was the lighting


BE109 is a gorgeous nude shade with subtle warm orange tones. I wasn't expecting to love this shade as much as I do, but it is currently my favourite lipstick! I've been using this nearly everyday now.
Oddly, I found this shade to be more moisturising then the PK027 (I'm not sure if this is just me, or it is legit :3)

Overall, I am loving the texture of the lipsticks. Being a mix between a matt and creamy formula, gives you the best of both world! Leaving you with a matt finish, but keeping your lips moisturised.
PK027 is a lovely bright and vivid pink. BE109 is a warm nude shade - my current favourite lipstick!
I like to use these lipsticks both on their own, and sometimes with lip liner~

xx Charmaine

btw - don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat (@charrmyn) and my other social media accounts for more frequent updates~ 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like those colours would be so good for winter rn (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful choices! I love how different both picks are!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read another review on this, and she wrote that these are amazing lipsticks. I'm addicted to matte lipsticks, but hate how drying it is. A moisturizing matte lipstick sounds amazing. The colors are all lovely as well.

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ