Thursday, 21 July 2016

Zaful : Romper & Pilot Jacket || Review

Hello there (੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)✧*✧⁺

Zaful is an affordable online womens apparel store, which offers a select choice of clothing, shoes, accessories and much more to deck out your wardrobe with style.
Established with a clear vision : to provide you with the latest in compelling designs with exceptional value, quality and superb customer service - Zaful shares the latest news & fashion trends on women's clothing and offer the fast fashion worldwide.




The romper came exactly as in the description and the photos! The material is very nice and I found the length of the romper to be perfect for me (I'm 168cm)
I love how the romper can be used as a simple black dress as the V-neck gives it a nice touch and the strip of black material on the neck adds to the fashion of the romper.
BONUS - there are pockets in the romper as well!! (hehe pockets are very important to me ♡)
Here's a close up to the top detail of the romper~



I am completely in love with this jacket. (♡⌂♡)
It is such a versatile piece - I can basically wear it with any outfit! 
The jackets is quite light and the material is the type where, if you do get caught in light rain, the water doesn't soak though into the material - but instead, it just "rolls off".
It's super comfortable and it has 2 normal hand pockets + a sleeve pocket that has a zip! ♡♡♡



I'm super-duper happy with the apparel I got from Zaful + I found that their customer service was very quick to respond + friendly as well. Do check out their store! They have lots of nice apparel (I especially like the jacket designs that they have~)

I'll be back with another blogpost soon :)
xx Charmaine

2 comments:

  1. I love your pairing with the romper and jacket! It's very cute.


    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charmaineeeee <3 It feels like it's been ages since I've been on your blog~~ Omg I'm actually in love with the bomber jacket trend right now, I recently got a khaki one and I can't stop wearing it. The black one looks so good on you, I'm so tempted to get another one in that colour as well hahaha!

    I love the romper as well, it goes so well with the jacket :))) And i'm surprised how accurate the picture on the website looks cos sometimes the picture on the website always looks so much nicer than the actual thing!

    xx
    Fifi
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ