Monday, 26 December 2016

3CE : Back To Baby Glow Beam #Pink || Review + Demo

Merry Christmas To You! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

I hope you guys are having a wonderful christmas - be it in the snow or on the beach!

Today I have a review to share with you guys PLUS a demo video of the product~
I took forever creating this 30second video because I had to teach myself how to edit and use the program (เฉญ ˃̣̣̥ ฯ‰˂̣̣̥)เฉญु

Hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to let me know what you think of it below.



Back To Baby Glow Beam #Pink
3CE STYLENANDA
When layered under foundation, this glow beam cream provides  reflective effect on the surface of your skin, making it look bright and glowy.
Pink- The peachy primer helps skin look healthy and vibrant
Directions : Apply before foundation or mix with foundation.


This is a moisturising and glowy base primer which gives your skin an extra boost, making your skin look glowy from within. The texture is a slightly thick cream which applies effortlessly with a baby powder scent (like Johnson & Johnson baby power?). I do enjoy using this primer as it spreads out into a thin layer and you can feel it act as an extra moisture barrier on your skin - so you won't be left with any dry spots.
Check out my little demo video for a look of the primer, consistency and a live swatch~

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ’–
Look out for more blogposts & don't forget to leave me a comment below~
xx Charmaine

1 comment:

  1. That video is cute ^^ I really like Stylenanda base makeup products but I've not had the chance to try this yet ~

    I'm back blogging after a long absence now hehe
    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ใƒฝ(* ≧ ฯ‰ ≦)ใƒŽ