Tuesday, 23 May 2017

STYLENANDA Winter 2017 Mini Try On & Haul 스타일난다 패션 겨울 하울

Hello everyone~

It’s winter here in Australia and so I need to start digging out my winter clothes. 
Recently I bought some items off StyleNanda 스타일난다 and I thought I’d share them with you all here in a try on/haul video.





The video is a really different style to what I've done before.
I didn't include any voice-over/talking....what do you think of it?

List of items: (photos all taken form stylenanda.com)

1. Skinny Ankle Cut Jeans #Light Blue


2. Plain Short Sleeve T-Shirt #Beige


3. Rib Accent High-Low Hem Sweater #Red


4. Logo Embroidery Pullover #Gray



Don't forget to comment, like & subscribe!
(also check out my previous post to join a Korean Beauty Giveaway!)
xx Charmaine~

3 comments:

  1. Everything you got looks really cute! They all seem like such versatile pieces~
    http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing choice :) It's always so strange that when we have summer you have winter :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ