Monday, 5 June 2017

Hanabing - Perth's first & only Korean dessert cafe || Let's Eat!

Hi guys!!

Welcome back to my blog!
Today I have a shorter blogpost of a new series to share with all - it's called Let's Eat!


Let's Eat is a food series on my channel & blog where you can expect to be tempted with lots of delicious food! I'll be taking you on food adventures to see, discover and taste delicious food :)

For all my beautiful international readers - do not worry! I'll do my best to get this series on a run and hopefully when I travel in the future I can include food around the world. 
Even so, pretty please do give the video a watch as it'll be sure to awaken your food cravings!

To start the food series - we've head to Hanabing! Perth's first & only Korean dessert cafe~


Also, before I forget! I've started a facebook page - so please be sure to head over and like it for blog and youtube video updates~
https://www.facebook.com/CHARRMYNbyCharmaine.K/

xx Charmaine

2 comments:

  1. All these desserts look super good! Thanks for sharing this Charmaine, I look forward to your international food episodes ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious! <3 I wish there were a cafe like that near me ;^; The bingsu seems like it's really tasty!
    I'm looking forward to more videos from this series! ^-^
    http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!~
I read them all ヽ(* ≧ ω ≦)ノ